1. Privacy and confidentiality for both owners and clients, are very important to Moneysence. The owners are investors themselves, they are simply specialist intermediaries and their identities shall never be disclosed because they do not own any underlying IP present on the platform. All members involved in Moneysence, by participation, are signatories to the Confidentiality Policy and should anyone publish anything in contravention of this policy (i.e. disclosing identities, personal information, nationalities, individuals location, addresses or any other sensitive information), such members will be blocked on all communication platforms and the account closed without compensation.
2. Clients personal information will be used very responsibly, for Moneysence purposes only and shall not be shared to any third party organization or used in any predatory way.
3. We may receive information about how and when you use our services, store it in log files or other types of files associated with your customer account. This information may include personal identifiable information depending on what one disclose and other information like, IP address, date/time your customer account is used, etc. This information shall only be used to improve our service to yourself.
4. To promote use of our services to you and others: We collect your personal information when you visit our website and do not sign up for any of the services, we may use advertising methods to market to you inviting you to sign up. If you use any of our services and we think you might benefit from using another service we offer, we may send you an email about that or advertise the services to you in other ways.
7. Blog: We have a public blog on our website. Any information you include in a comment on our blog may be read, collected, and used by anyone. If your personal information appears on our blog and you want it removed, contact Support. If we are unable to remove your information we will inform you why.
8. Social Media Platforms & Widgets: Our website and social media platforms include social media features such as facbook like button, etc. These features may collect information about your IP address and which pages you are visiting on our website and may set a cookie to make sure the feature functions effectively. Social media features and widgets are either hosted by a third party or hosted directly on our website. We also maintain pesence on social media platforms including but not limited to Facebook, YouTube, Linkedin, Twitter. Any information, communication or materials you submit via social media platforms is done at your own risk without any expectation of privacy. We cannot control the actions of other users of these platforms or the acyions of the platforms themselves. Your interactions with those features and platforms are governed by the privacy policies of the companies that provide them.
10. We may, from time to time, offer surveys, contests, competitions or other promotions on our website or through social media (collectively known as "our promotions"). Participation in our promotions is completely voluntary and dos not impact or limit your ability to access or use any other of our services. Entry may include personal contact information such as name, address, date of birth, phone number, email address and similar details. We use this information you provide to administer our promotions. We may also, unless prohibited by the promotions rules and law, use the information provide to communicate with you, or other people you select about our services. We may share this information with our affiliates and other organisations of services providers in line with this policy and rules posted for the promotion.
Content Of Direct Email or Promotional Campaigns
11. When you send an email marketing campaign, it bounces from server to server as it crosses the internet. Along the way, server administrators can read what you send. Email was not built for confidential information. Please do not email us directly (accept for Support) or sign up to any of our services which may inlcude email promotional campaigns to send or receive confidential information.
12. Accuracy and retention of data: We do our best to keep your data accurate and up to date, to the extent that you provide us with the information we need to do so. If your data changes (for example, if you have a new email address), then you are responsible to correct the information of to notify Moneysence of those changes. We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as long as needed to provide you with our services. We may also retain and use your information in order to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, prevent abuse, and enforce our agreements.
13. We will give you as an individual, upon reasonable request and justification, access to any personal information we hold about you within 30 days of any request for that information. You may request to access, correct, amend, or delete information we hold about you by contacting us on our Support system. Unless it is prohibited by law, we will remove any personal, we will remove any personal information about you from our database upon a reasonable and properly justifiable request.